Thursday 24 December 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Well it looks as though it will be a white Christmas here  on the North West coast– snow for the last 6 days on and off – unheard of and I don’t like it.  It looks lovely but that is all it does for me – I never feel too safe when walking so tend to stay in and just look – a real wimp I’m afraid.  Good job we have plenty of food in for Christmas though we should be in Bury for lunch tomorrow!!!!

A few snowy ‘pics’ from my garden  -  a bit cold to sit here!!

P1000372

Not many cars about today.

P1000379

And a Christmas tree for you all from me -

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A GOOD NEW YEAR.

P1000369a

With best wishes.  Sandra.

2 comments:

  1. It looks pretty similar across the bay too! Love you textile art tree and hope you get to Bury for your Xmas lunch. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you got to your Christmas lunch. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete