Tuesday 5 January 2010

SNOW, SNOW, GLORIOUS……….

As I said before I am not a lover of snow, but today I have sat indoors in the warm and by the fire, watching a load of snow (about 4 or 5”) deposit itself on our garden and how lovely it looks. 
Thought I would show you a few more photo’s of my snowy garden in Banks – a place not known for heavy snowfall, as being near the coast we are supposed to have higher temperatures to keep the snow away, but something has gone wrong!! 

You can actually see the snow falling in this one and not a bird in sight.

P1000395 
Taken at about 10a.m when it had been snowing for a while.

 P1000383
Another lonely seat and still no birds – I was hoping for a robin to show up.

P1000398
View from my front door.

How about other members send me their ‘pics’ and I will try to include some of them – just e.mail them if you have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment