Sunday 6 November 2011

CHISTMAS RAFFLE REMINDER

As most of you know we have 2 ‘bumper’ raffles a year and the Christmas one will be held at our December 10th meeting …. SO…… Carolyn will need donations for the 3 baskets of goodies to be brought in for our November meeting, to give her time to put everything together.

Donations can include fabrics, threads, books, kits, already stitched items – in other words, anything to do with stitched textiles.
We had 3 wonderful baskets last Christmas so please do help with donations this year if you can.
Tickets are £1 each

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra did you know that the hand embroidery network blog you are following have stolen the name from the original people? Sarah who set up www.handembroiderynetwork.ning.com has reported them and asked all her members to pass the word round.
    Best wishes
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this Lynn,
    I must admit I stopped following the original one as it became too much too often for me so I was amazed to see it again in my blog list.
    However I will try to block this one now - I have definite blogs I follow because I either know members of the branches/groups or I am interested in a particular subject, but I will send this on to friends.
    Again many thanks.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete