Friday 30 May 2014

Regional Exhibition at The Storey, Lancaster–Preview 25th May 2014

I visited the exhibition for the Preview on Sunday 25th May and was met by a wonderful array of colour and pattern all set in a huge white exhibition space, which set off the pieces very well.
It must have been a massive job setting up the Regions displays and the ‘Nations of the World – Regional Postcards’;  ‘Finest Stitches’ and the ‘World’s Longest Embroidery’ – well done to all those who undertook this work.

There are 130 pieces from the Region’s Branches, 29 of which came from 8 of our Branch members.  Well done ladies – a good show!

The Regional committee is still looking for volunteers to steward this exhibition which closes on the 25th June and is open from Monday to Saturday 10a.m to 4p.m. I will be sending dates out to the Branch when I have them.
No need to take lunch – there is a very nice cafe in the building on the ground floor.

Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I am going back soon and will post some of the images later to the Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment