Sunday 25 January 2015

TRAVELLING BOOKS–FIRST EDITION.

The 25 members who have taken part will finish their travels at our meeting on February 14th.

I have been informed by 3 members that they will not be able to continue due to family and work commitments but have all said how much they have enjoyed the project and getting to know one another.

SO if anyone else finds that they cannot continue, can you please let me know a.s.a.p. before the next meeting so that I can re-organise our groups.

ALSO – if there are other members who would like to join in please let me know so that I can bring in some books.

The committee thought it would be good to show what everyone has done so far – so we will put them all out on display at the February meeting.
Thanks for making this event so successful.

Some pages are shown below -

P1030988 

P1030986

P1040007

No comments:

Post a Comment