Thursday 15 April 2010

LATEST NEWS

Or should it be ‘Breaking News’ as the latest expression goes   – can anybody explain why, what or how it is breaking.  Sorry but what is wrong with ‘Latest’??

The Exhibition by our new group ‘Natural Progression’  at Drumcroon Gallery , Wigan will be holding a private view evening from 6.30p.m on the 19th April.  You are all most welcome to attend.
Members of the group have heard a whisper that Alice Kettle might be attending to visit the main exhibition which includes work by one of her friends.   Hope she finds a minute or two to visit our group!!
Unfortunately I can’t be there as I should be in Amsterdam for a week – volcanic eruptions not withstanding. 
So just think of me on Friday 16th stuck at the airport, not knowing when or if I can go.  If you hear from me before the 23rd you will know I didn’t get there – hey ho – the best laid plans and all that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment