Tuesday 13 April 2010

PICTURE UPDATE

Some completed pieces of felt from our workshop day with Sheila Smith, were on show at our April meeting.
Where do these people find the time – mine are still awaiting attention!!!

The lovely flower pieces shown below are by Sue Tyldesley, Sue Chisnall and Tracey Ramsey –  well done girls.
I know Sheila sometimes reads our blog so I do hope she sees these lovely pieces.  I must find some time to get on with mine!!

image Sue Tyldesley

Whilst showing Sue T’s work I must apologise for leaving her off the list of ‘One Step On’ members, so do go along to see more of her work at Aintree.

image Tracey Ramsey

image Sue Chisnall

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pieces. I do wish I had been able to get to the workshop. It looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete